By visiting Mywira.com, and any further related services, features, content or related applications offered from time to time by the Company relating to it or using our services, you acknowledge and accept the practices and policies in this Policy.
This policy takes effect on September 24, 2017 for current users, and is effective immediately after the acceptance of new users.
You may browse our Website without telling us who you are or disclosing any personal information about yourself. After you provide your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, you consent to the transfer and storage of information on our servers provided by the hosting third-party hosting vendor with whom we have contracted.
The following information may be collected using our services.
- We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our Website or service. The Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including IP addresses, cookie information, requested pages, and any items you purchase. This information can be used to customize content or to connect with you about special offers and new features.
- Usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our site and its components can also be used in aggregate form, ie, as a statistical measure, and not in a way that will identify you personally. The type of data that allows us to know how often customers use certain parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website please as many customers as possible, and improve the service. As part of the use of this data, we can provide aggregate information of our partners about how our customers, in bulk, use our site. We share this type of statistical information so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Website, so they can also provide an optimal online experience. Mywira.com will never disclose aggregate information to partners in a way that will identify you personally.
- Our tracking applies based on Ad Views (e.g., Remarketing, Google Impression Reporting Display Network, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and may collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ad impressions. Using Ads Settings, visitors can choose from Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Mywira.com and third party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick Cookies)
- together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on a person's past visits to your website and on the Internet.
We can receive confirmation when you open email from Mywira.com and the company uses this confirmation to help us do more interesting emails, help and improve service in general. If you do not want to receive emails or other letters from us, you can make modifications to your account preferences page, or by using the "Unsubscribe" feature in the email we send to you.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages to help analyze the flow of our web pages; customize our services, content and advertising; measure the effectiveness of promotion, and promote trust and security.
Handling of personal information received
Customer's personal information is an integral part of our business. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve our services, content and advertising. We only share personal information on the purpose as described below.
- Mywira.com is affiliated with various businesses and cooperates with them. In certain situations, this business sells goods to you through the Company's website. In other circumstances, the Company offers a service, or sells the product together with the affiliate business. You can recognize when an affiliate business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your personal information linked to the deal with the affiliate business.
- Mywira.com employs other companies and individuals to perform tasks on our behalf and we need to share information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we notify you differently, Mywira.com agents have no right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We restrict access to your personal information to our personnel who need to know the information to provide products or services to you.
- Provide the services and support your customers request.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and solve problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce User Agreement.
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising.
- Tell you about our services and the people of our company family.
- Sending targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and Compare information for accuracy, and verify with third parties.
In certain cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In this transaction, customer information is usually one of the transferred business assets. In addition, if Mywira.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that the company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, the customer information will be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such handover may occur, and that any acquisition of the Company may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this Policy.
We may disclose personal information in response to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that lists or other content violate the rights of others, or protect the rights of others, property or safety. The information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Protection of your personal information
Your information is stored on our servers provided by third party hosting vendors we have contracted. We treat data as an asset to be protected and use multiple tools (encryption, password, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may be able to illegally intercept access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information they collect from the site. Therefore, even though we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or your personal communications will always remain private.